Cycling

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sports Member
Top Answer

Cycle to work question

Hi,

I am wishing to purchase I bike via the Cycle to Work Scheme offered by my employer.  I understand the concept and that I have to nominate a retailer (ie Decathon).  I will then get issued for a voucher for the requeste amount.

Do I need to go into the local Decathon and discuss this first, or can I just get the voucher and turn up at Decalthon and expect  to take away a bike ?

Much appreciated,

Mark

Highlighted
Rad
Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Re: Cycle to work question

Hello @blackscooby,

Sorry for the late answer!

I can confirm Decathlon participates in cycling scheme however this option is not available online. In order to register you will need to contact your local Decathlon store (visit or give a call) and they will create you a quote which you will need to provide to your employer. 

While speaking with the store, they will explain all procedure more in detail and will be able to answer any questions you might have. You can find contact details and address for each Decathlon UK store on the link below:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/decathlon-stores.html

I hope this information helps,

Have a lovely day!

Sports Member

Hi,

Thanks for the swift response.    I'll go and visit my local Decathlon (Stockport) and speak to the staff. 

Our C2W scheme hasn't opened yet (due any day) but I'll get a quote and use that.

Thanks

Sports hub Partner

Apologies in hijacking this thread. I have just called the Oxford branch (i live in Cardiff) to be told I have to visit the store in person to get the quote.

I appreciate I would have to visit to pick it up but it seems a lot of bother to travel there just for the quote.

Many Thanks

Phil

Top Tags
Top contributors
User Medals Count