Cycling

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports Member

Delayed online order for click and collect

Just wanted to share with you my recent experience with DCTH and tell you how bad their customer support is.

I ordered a new bike with a few essential accessories last week. Website indicated delivery for last Friday. 

As the bike was not delivered on time, I phoned customer care on Saturday to confirm what's going on and was told that it's all ready for collection from warehouse and would be dispatched shortly ready for colleciton on Sunday. That obviously did not happen eaither. 

It's Tuesday today and the online status still have not changed. Tried to ring customer care, but phone line appears to be dead. Managed to get through to my local shop. Guy informed me that my order status is desplayed as 'undefined' and he has no idea what that means. Promissed to email Customer care for details.

I just received email from them, saying that my order is delayed due to lack of stock and delivery date cannot be specified. Email is very generic and does not specify what item is an issue and what is the estimated delivery date.

I am deeply disappointed, as the bike for the upcoming cycling holidays and looks like i will have to go without one. Appalling! 

Please think twice before buying anything from decathlon!

Sports hub Partner

Re: Delayed online order for click and collect

Similar situation here - ordered a bike online and was given a delivery date of yesterday (10/7/18) for store collection at Huyton. Customer service line is indeed dead - phone tone indicates a disconnected line, and when I phoned the store they gave me the dead number to call! 

The bike is for my daughter's birthday in 3 days time...

Sports Member

Quick update. Got through to the customer service today. Was informed that warehouse team cannot find my order easily in their system and are too busy to spend more time to look for it properly. Was told to call back later...

Shocking, cancelled immediately. 

Will never use again!

Sports Member

I ordered a kayak and it should been delivered  today, I noticed still not shipped yesterday so I emailed them, they replied that they have an issue with IT in the wharehouse and I wouldnt get it today.

I also phoned them and they told me they have no idea when it will be shipped and to call tomorrow.

not good enough and my first time ordering with them

Top Tags
Top contributors