Getting Started

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Welcome from Pdejua, Customer Loyalty Team!

Hello and welcome to the Community!

My user name is Pdejua and I am the Customer Loyalty Team member here on the Decathlon Community!

My passion sport is gymnastics but I love rackets sports. If you have any questions about Decathlon, our products or services available, feel free to send me a message and I am here to help!

Enjoy the Community and  Share your sporting experiences with all!
Sports Member

Re: Welcome from Pdejua, Customer Loyalty Team!

Hi, I love racket sports too. It is amazing the selection of Rackets and racket sports that Decathlon has to offer.

Some of the racket sports equipment you find in Decathlon you will not find in any other sports stores in the UK.

I remember several years ago when I wanted to buy a Frescobol Racket the only place I could get one in the UK was from Decathlon. The same thing with the Beach Tennis Rackets. The Artengo range of Beach Racket equipment and ball is very reasonably price.

There is also a good secection of FRESCOBALL balls and foam balls for training with children. 

Long live Racket sports Smiley Happy

Sports Member

Hi have noticed that there is going to be a new decathlon store opening in Crawley on  13th October ? On the notices on the the outside of the store there was a notice about signing up to get a free rucksack but I can't find any information on your website about it. I have signed up to get emails and also become a community member. But still have not found out how to get the rucksack . I was wondering if you could help me find out how to get the rucksack. 

Man thanks 

Mrs P Joslin

Highlighted
MT
Sports Member

Hi Pdejua,

I am looking to buy a Badminton racket and found the following product 

ARTENGO BR990 V BADMINTON RACKET - WHITE, Reference : 8343027 from the following page:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/br990-v-white-id_8343027.html#anchor_ComponentProductMoreInfos

I am not able to see how much this racket weighs. Can you please help get me this information?

Thanks,

MT

Top contributors