Getting Started

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rad
Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Welcome from Rad, Customer Loyalty Team!

Hello and welcome to the Community!

My user name is Rad and I am the Customer Loyalty Team member here on the Decathlon Community!

My favourite sports are Swimming and Skiing but as I wish to gain more experience in other sports, I will be looking for some tips and tricks as well.

If you have any questions about Decathlon, our products or services available, feel free to send me a message and I am here to help!

Enjoy the Community and  Share your sporting experiences with all!
Sports Member

Re: Welcome from Rad, Customer Loyalty Team!

Hi Rad,

I have bought  B'Win MTB Rockrider 494311 with presto valve tyres. I have a car valve foot pump so bought a needles set from you.

When I pump up the tyres I seem to lose more air than I put in.

I am considering fitting a Continental car valve inner tube as I am very disappointed with presto valves and now have a complete flat tyre. Will it fit?

Do I need a styrrup pump?

Rad

Hello @Keith1,

I hope you are well!

My advise and trick on this would be to thread the adapter on the inner tube valve first and then clamp the foot pump on the adapter. This should work however if not, I would recommend to give a call to one of our experts at the local Decathlon stores.

Experts are based in Coventry, Oxford and Surrey Quays in London and you can find their contact information on the link below:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/decathlon-stores.html

I hope this information helps,

Have a lovely day!

Sports Member

Hi Rad,

I have threaded it on first and tried various ways to blow up the tyres with no success.

Will car valve inner tubes fit the wheel. I will never buy presto valve bikes and had a discussion with a customer in Wednesbury who said he had the same problem. What is the solution?

Rad

Hi again,

Sorry to hear it didn't work. It is the best if you would speak with one of the experts as advised before and they will be able to give you the best solution.

I am sorry as I could not help more in regards to this matter.

Have a lovely day!

Rad

Hi again,

I contacted one of our experts at Cycling department in Coventry store and I am currently waiting for an answer. 

I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Have a nice evening,

jb1
Sports hub Partner

hi rad, how do i leave a comment about a purchase?

Sports hub Partner

Hello RAD, I'm in need of exemplar customer services... my delivery arrived today and its the wrong stuff!!  I'm going on my sailing hoiiday this thursday and would have had my stuff today, an i'm sorry to say, if your guys hadn't cocked up the order.  

You could make amends, contact me find out what i need and send it by a courier overnight.  that would be exemplar.  Andy 

Top contributors