Help Forum

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports Member

Delayed delivery

Hi I placed an order on 18/06/16 having seen the online adverts for next day store delivery. I waited a week after not being contacted and went to the store...not there I have since checked on line and it says commited to deliver by 25/06/16 it is now 30/06/16 and I have no idea when these items will be delivered. I have called the "customer loyalty line" but they are apparently too busy to take my call.

There didn't seem to be any problems when you took my money 12 days ago. I have been recomending Decathlon to friends as I belive the quality and cost represent good value for money, but right now I feel that the customer service is appaling and will be passing that on also.

Rad
Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Re: Delayed delivery

Hello @Tony,

Thank you for contacting us and for your feedback! 

We are sorry to hear about what have happened with your recent  purchase online and about delayed delivery. Could you please provide us your order number and we  will contact you with an update and solution?

Thank you very much and have a lovely day!

Sports Member

DCUK2388286

Sports Member

This is as slow as your delivery service

Sports hub Partner

Hello
Have you had any joy yet?

I have also had issues with delayed delivery;
On ordering on-line delivery (click and collect), I was advised it was due 27th and 28th June (I put in two orders), and on contacting the store in 29th to check was advised it will be in tomorrow, that day arrived, no contact as promised.
Whilst this isn't much of a delay; why do they say it will be available when it isn't?
If orders are delayed by a couple of days, I think it would be good customer service to keep customers informed.
Hope we both get our orders soon

Sports Member

No, I've heard nothing....not even a sorry. If they would bother to contact me I'm sure we could sort it out, I'm sure there can't be a problem with every item I ordered, the lack of communication is so frustrating.

Top contributors