Mountain Sports

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports Member

Hiking Backpack

Hellow,

i am searching for the best hicking backpack and i found the Quechua Forclaz 30L Air + H Backpack is the best match for me but i am really confused and i need your advice guys!
and there are some questions that i need to know about....

first of all i want to know if this backpack (http://www.decathlon.co.uk/f-30l-air-h-backpack-blue-red-id_8337455.html) is just for women? or it is suitable for both men and women? i thought that it is suitable for both untill i found this phrase that made me confused (30L: maximum back ventilation. Ventilated straps and belt. A lightweight backpack suitable for day hikes. Straps and belt designed for the female body shape. Rain cover. Weight: 1.24kg) so could you guys help me to know the answer and make things clear to me??

also i need another advice about the capacity.... is 30 Litre suitable for a 1 day hike (for men) or more capacity is needed? what do you suggest???

and i finally need to know if this product size and color ( forclaz 30L air +  Blue/red ) will be available in stock for the winter season?? because it is not available at the moment and i am wondering if it will be available any soon !

Top Tags
Top contributors