Mountain Sports

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports hub Partner

QUECHUA ARPENAZ SPARTAN WITH INTERCHANGEABLE TOP

I'm looking at buying the Quechua Arpenaz Spartain hiking sandal which apparently has an interchangable top... Does anyone know where on the website I can find the interchangable tops? I've has a look through all of the footwear accesories and can't find anything relating to this shoe. Seems strange to sell a shoe that benefits from interchangable tops and not sell anything to interchange them with.... Smiley Frustrated

Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Re: QUECHUA ARPENAZ SPARTAN WITH INTERCHANGEABLE TOP

[ Edited ]

Hello indieWaif, 

The interchangle top for the Quechua Arpenaz Spartan with interchangle top (Ref: 8246742) unfortunately no longer has the interchangable top strap available, the Quechua Arpenaz Mule with interchangle top - Pink (Ref: 8246745) was discontinued and is no longer available for sale online and in Decathlon stores. 

We have contacted the Quechua product manager to enquire if a new line of interchangle straps for the Spartan sandals will be available in the future, once we get a response you will be contacted with an update. 

Have a great day!

Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Re: QUECHUA ARPENAZ SPARTAN WITH INTERCHANGEABLE TOP

The product name has been update to the Quechua Arpenaz 500 Womens Walking Sandal - Brown, unfortunately the interchangable straps are no longer produced due to this they are no longer changable.

Top Tags
Top contributors