Other Sports

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports Member

Prince squash racket

Is the Prince Pro Warrior 600 squash racket that you sell (Reference : 8361759), the same as the Prince Ramy Ashour Pro Warriror 600 squash racket?

The graphics are slightly different but otherwise it looks the same although the quoted weight is slightly different,

Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Prince squash racket

[ Edited ]

Hello @src1971!
I looked a bit into this and it seems Prince Pro warrior 600 and Prince Ramy Ashour Pro Warrior 600 squash rackets are slightly different.
There has been a featuring with Ramy Ashour and the TeXtreme technology to create the racket which was initially based on the Prince Pro Warrior 600; it is that carbon technology that allows the racket to be a bit lighter and thinner

I hope this helps!  which one are you considering ?
Maelys

Sports Member

Thanks for the reply. It was the Ramy Ashour racket I was after but would be interested to note what the differences are e.g. overall weight, balance point, head size.
Community Manager Community Manager

I found out that
Ramy Ashour Racket ->  Balance: 35.3cm -  Head size 480 sq cm - Unstrung weight: 129 grams
Pro Warrior 600 ->          Balance: 36,9cm - Head size 485 sq cm - Unstrung weight: 140

there is not the Prince Ramy Ashour TeXtreme at Decathlon but there is the Pro Warrior 600, have you checked this one in store? maybe it can help you decide Smiley Happy

Top Tags
Top contributors