Other Sports

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager

Urban or Freestyle?

Is it more appealing to do Urban scootering or freestyle scootering as an adult?

Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Urban or Freestyle?

Freestyle is such a teenage thing in my opinion... but there are some that are 18 till they die...

Sports Member

Hi Kieran O.

I've been loving my Oxelo Town 7 I purchased from Decathlon UK to assit in shortening my morning commute times.

I've since renamed it the Commooter Smiley Wink

Rad
Customer Loyalty Team Customer Loyalty Team

Hi @KieranO,

I'm a women and even though Decathlon freestyle range scooters are so colourful, I still prefer urban adult scooter! It gives the stability, takes 2 sec to fold or unfold if travelling on the train, is well designed and just works great! The only thing, I would love if it would have more accessories to choose but overall, recommend adult scooters! 

I already have 2 - Town 9(White) and Town 7(Green) and choose different depending on occasion or my mood. If any fellow ladies need help to decide, feel free to ask Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Urban for the win.  Whether im popping to London on the train or just down to the local shops, I always have my Town 9 with me.

The larger wheels smooth out most of the bumps making it so much nicer to ride than a Freestyle Scooter.

Craig
Workshop Technician
Decathlon Coventry
Top Tags
Top contributors