Running

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Sports Member

Kalenji Kiprun LD review

[ Edited ]

Since becoming Decathlon Southampton running Ambassador in March, I've had these running shoes to test and review., I have run a few miles in them and can now share my view on them so far, with a quick review.

We all have different needs in running shoes, whether they are for road or trail, including how nice they look! but mainly comfort, support, stability, durability and more.

Personally, for long distance road running, I need exactly what this shoe has, great cushioning and comfort. After fracturing my right leg 4 years ago, and taking 10 months to start running again, I since need the extra support and cushioning to help me enjoy my runs without any pain from the road impact. Of course, they are many shoes that works for me but I am glad to now own a pair of these and would recommend them to anyone, as they are suitable for all gait types. and the colours are not bad either!

For me, the best benefit from these running shoes is the new Kalenji K-ring cushioning. Read more information on this link Kalenji

So, if you are looking for a light running shoe with great support, cushioning, extra energy support (improved rebound) for long distance running and one that doesn't break the bank, definitely consider trying these and if possible. I will use these for my other 2016 races and look forward for the new model to be released.

Please check my site wetsuitbiketrainers for more info.

Cheers guys
Guillaume
Top Tags
Top contributors